Jen Selter, also called “Booty Queen” , has, thanks to many of her “belfies” (Butt selfies) probably the most famous butt in the world . Every day she receives hundreds of e-mails and messages full of admiration (and other messages, too), in which the most common question is how she got such a perfect ass. However, she hides nothing and helps , supports and openly reveals which exercises are behind your success.
Before you go to the gym to follow the exercises and do everything In order to work out the buttocks of your dreams, Jen recommends that you realize some basic things:
a) Tense the seat muscles during exercise on and hold the heaviest position for a few seconds.
b) You can use weights whenever you want – one-armed dumbbells, ankle weights, whatever. You will feel more burning and build more muscle. (This is recommended for advanced fitness divers, however.)
c) Make sure the workouts are challenging for you and change them regularly
shape it, make it slim and at the same time prevent it from becoming bulky. Before she starts training, she never forgets to warm up for 10 minutes on the steppers . This activates the sciatic muscles and increases the heart rate. Then she moves into the gym and when she finishes her workout, she does another 20 to 30 minutes of cardio exercise.
As you know, your body will get used to the exercise Jen does for a long time. That’s why Jen likes to combine walking with elevation and walking back on a treadmill . In this way, she has to exert herself to keep her balance and to use muscles that she does not use during a normal walk. Of course, if you try, be careful.
I like spinning the treadmill at 3.5 mph on a high incline. It’s kind of dangerous – so I walk slowly and feel the burn!
Jen Selter and her training plan
If you follow her exercises , a lot of men will look at their buttocks with sinful thoughts and maybe some of them will stay “frozen” with their mouths open.
1. Donkey Kick
“It’s one of my favorite exercises and a great way to start my butt workout,” says Jen.
- Start on all fours with arms wide and knees wide.
- Holding your right foot firmly and leg bent, lift the leg and slide your foot towards the ceiling until the leg is over yours Bum located.
- Return to the starting position.
- Do 15 reps before swapping your legs and you’ll feel great .
The most important thing is that you hold your butt at the top of the movement and your foot slowly falls off, to feel the burning.
2. Fire Hydrant
Jen usually does this exercise second, to hit the sciatic muscles from a different angle . You will feel it yourself during the exercise.
- Start on all fours with wide arms and wide knees, with the working leg bent at the knee and the foot fixed.
- This time, slide the right leg to the side until the inner thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Tighten the seat muscles at the top of the movement, making sure to tone the abdominal muscles as well. When you return to your starting position, keep your knee above the floor to maintain tension in the working muscles.
- Switch legs after 15 repetitions.
3. Chair Kick
Of course you need a sturdy chair, Jen recommends a higher one.
- Stand with your feet together and reach for the back of the chair achieve a better balance. Lean forward gently and lift your right leg right behind you. Keep your knee straight, but don’t hold onto it. Pull your ass and focus on keeping your hips straight and not twisting them. This also reduces your attention to the target area.
- Raise the leg as high as possible and then bring it back to the starting position in a controlled manner.
- Do 10 repetitions and switch legs.
4. Squat Pulse
Now your seated muscles are burning like crazy, but this squat takes you to a whole other level. But the reward is well worth it.
- Stand across the width of your shoulders with your legs outstretched, your toes gently pointing outward, and your hands straight in front of you.
- Do a squat, keeping your knees in line with your fingers, keeping your core tight and your back straight. At the end of your movement, your thighs should be parallel to the floor. This is where you begin to “pulse”.
- Walk up and down, but no more than 6 inches, and repeat this movement 10 to 15 times.
- Take three Sets of 10-15 reps and you will surely notice impressive progress on your bum.
The trick is to crouch until the end to stay, which is not easy at all. Try not to reach the full stance until the end.
5. Kick Squats
- Stand up straight with your feet slightly wider than the width of your hips and your toes gently pointing outward.
- Hold With your hands outstretched in front of you, slowly lower yourself into a deep squat.
- Return to the starting position and continue smoothly, lifting one leg as high to the side as possible.
- Repeat 10 times and switch legs, do three sets.
6. Elevated lunges
Find a chair or bench and take the one-armed dumbbells.
- Stand the flat bench upright.
- Place one leg on the bench and the other firmly on the floor.
- Both legs should be straight at the beginning. Then bend them and squat.
- Do 10 repetitions and switch legs.
Jen alternates these exercises and complements squats with weights , namely dumbbells. We recommend three series of 15 reps with a weight of 6-9 kg, depending on your possibilities. She also trains Squats with a fitball on the wall , either three sets of 20 reps or four sets of 15 reps. It would be a shame not to use the leg press . It not only sculpts your buttocks, but also your calves and thighs. Jen practices three series and 12 repetitions with a weight of 45 kg.
As Jen Selter says: “Remember, it’s not how much you want it, it’s how much you’re willing to buy yourself for it.” So get off your ass and let’s do it. You want to enjoy the summer and feel good indoors and outdoors.
Has Jen Selter impressed you? Read our article where en Selter shared her beginnings, motivations, and conversations about achieving goals and motivation. If you enjoyed this article with tips for building your perfect ass, support it by sharing it.